Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seriously?

It's almost a month out from my trip to Mozambique. It still has not fully penetrated my brain that I am actually going. 

Still waiting on my passport to get here, going to get my shots this week, and then planning my line of strategy for packing. It is going to be a war between want and necessity. I don't pack lightly for trips so it should be interesting.
God is just so very amazing. 
He seriously blows me away on a daily basis. He has blessed me way 
beyond anything I could have asked for this past week. Support for my trip has been coming in since I sent out my letters. It has really been amazing. On Sunday I had a check come in designated specifically for my trip for $1,000. I didn't believe it at first. That's a pretty extravagant gift for one person to give.
I try not to put a dollar amount on God's love for me, but it totally wowed me. All I could think about for the rest of the day was that He loves ME and He loves me with complete extravagance.

I am going to miss my boys while I'm gone... 
They're pretty much the coolest goldfish you'll ever meet.

                 Otto




                                                                      

          Baxter










No comments:

Post a Comment